- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
- The Qurtuba Islamic Academy site is a description of the operations and activities of Qurtuba Islamic Academy together with our views and opinions on certain aspects of our industry. Qurtuba Islamic Academy reserves the right to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online.
- You are permitted to access any part of the website and/or print one copy of any or all of the pages contained in this website provided you use the information contained on the website for your own legitimate non-commercial personal use.
- Copyright in the material is owned by Qurtuba Islamic Academy or its content suppliers.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Qurtuba Islamic Academy or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
- This sites use is only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- We endeavour to ensure that the material contained on the website is accurate and up to date at the time of preparation but it may become outdated over time.
The information contained on the website is provided without any warranty or representation (whether express or implied) of any kind.
Qurtuba Islamic Academy does not accept any liability, loss or damage of any kind arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of or reliance upon any information on this website.
Qurtuba Islamic Academy Terms and Conditionssamo2017-12-18T12:22:23+00:00